Whatever programs are invented, they all boil down to two main ones: losing weight or gaining weight. Most often, the first program is chosen by girls, as well as athletes who are drying before the competition. While the second is used for strength training in cases where a person is an ectomorph or a mesomorph. There are many diets aimed at losing weight or weight gain, most of which have no proven effect. Few people understand that people are different from each other, have their own characteristics of the body, and therefore, you need to choose an individual diet, based on the person’s body, his metabolism and other qualities.
We will not delve into the wilds of complex medicine and just talk about a few Smoothies for weight loss or weight gain. Why Smoothie ? This is one of the easiest ways to maintain the flow of necessary substances, because, unlike food, they are consumed quickly. In addition, the Smoothie quenches thirst after hard training. Well, if it is also tasty, it generally becomes a universal drink for consumption at any time.
Smoothie for weight loss are most often made only with vegetables or with the addition of other drinks, such as tea.
1. Matcha Tea Smoothies
– 1 apple;
– 1 cucumber;
– 1 banana;
– 1 Kiwi;
– greens to taste (we recommend taking parsley and celery, but you can add more exotic greens; you can also add mint);
– 300 milliliters of yogurt;
– 1 teaspoon of matcha green tea;
– Lemon juice to taste.
1. Peel the fruit and peel. Sliced cucumber.
2. Put fruits and vegetables in a blender, top with green leaves. Add yogurt, lemon juice and tea.
3. Beat the ingredients to make a smoothie.
Everything: a delicious and healthy drink is ready! Smoothies have a low calorie content, tones along with coffee, and thanks to the matcha tea in composition, it is very refreshing and gives the body a lot of useful substances. At the same time, it nourishes the body well.
2. Mango Smoothie
– 1 cup chopped mango;
– 1/2 cup nonfat milk;
– 1/4 cup nonfat yogurt;
– 1 tablespoon honey;
– ice cubes.
1. Cut the mango into small cubes. For a smoothie, you need 1 cup of chopped mango.
2. Put the mango in a blender, add a tablespoon of honey, pour half a glass of milk into it and a quarter of a glass of yogurt.
3. Beat and add a few ice cubes to the drink.
You will get a tasty and healthy refreshing drink that saves well from the summer heat. Mango smoothie has a low calorie value and is well suited as a pre-workout snack.
3. Banana-Apple Smoothie with Spirulina
– 1 banana
– 1 apple
– 2-3 dates
– 1 teaspoon of spirulina
1. Add to the blender a banana, an apple, dates and water (if you want to thin), grind all the ingredients to a state of mashed potatoes.
2. Add spirulina to the prepared fruit mixture and mix again.
If you want, you can decorate the Smoothie with pieces of fruit and berries. The drink has a low calorie content, a lot of vitamins and well quenches thirst.
For weight gain
Such shakes have different recipes, but they almost always include a high-protein component (if it is a protein shake) or with protein and carbohydrates (if the Smoothie is meant as a substitute to the geiner).
4. Soy milk with almonds
– 1 cup of soy milk;
– 1 tablespoon of almonds;
– 1 teaspoon maple syrup without sugar;
– vanilla extract or vanillin;
– 1 tablespoon of low fat Greek yogurt;
– 1 scoop of protein.
Put everything in a blender and mix. Instead of soy milk, you can use low-fat cow. The drink contains a lot of protein and is well suited to receive both before strength training and after, when you need to close the “protein window”.
5. Oatmeal Smoothie
– 1 cup oatmeal;
– 2 tablespoons of protein;
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon;
– 1/8 cup maple syrup;
– 1 tablespoon of almonds;
– 1/2 cup nonfat milk or water.
1. Cut the almonds.
2. Put all ingredients in a blender. For the recipe, it is better to choose vanilla protein or, if you have protein without flavorings, then put vanillin.
3. Beat until smooth.
The drink has a pleasant mild flavor of a mixture of vanilla, cinnamon and almond. You can put a few ice cubes to make a refreshing drink. The Smoothie contains a lot of protein and carbohydrates, which allows you to close both the “protein” and “carbohydrate window” after exercise.
6. Tropical Smoothie
– 1/4 cup pineapple;
– 1/2 cup of banana;
– 3 strawberries;
– 1 scoop of protein;
– 1 cup of coconut milk;
– ice cubes.
1. Cut a banana and pineapple, put in a blender. Pour protein and strawberries, pour coconut milk. Finding coconut milk in our country is difficult. You can buy a whole coconut, gently break it and pour out the coconut milk.
2. Mix until smooth.
3. Add ice.
Get a fairly thick Smoothie, reminiscent of yogurt. The Smoothie contains a lot of proteins and carbohydrates, which allows you to get energy before a workout or close the “protein” and “carbohydrate window” after a workout.