Increasingly, people are thinking about healthy nutrition, since the quality of food depends on the length of their lives. No, we do not agitate for the transition to vegetarianism or even to raw foods. You know how we love meat and how many articles have been written on its preparation. But today we want to talk about nuts. This is not only delicious, but also healthy food, which contains a lot of unique substances. Inclusion in the daily diet of a small amount of nuts will help improve your health, mood, give vigor for the whole day.
The most affordable kind of nuts, which is sold in almost any grocery store in our country. Walnuts have a lot of fatty oils, protein and free amino acids. They also have many vitamins, such as A, E, K, C, various B vitamins and so on. Walnut is rich in minerals: phosphorus, calcium, potassium and others. The inclusion of walnuts in the diet will bring the following advantages:
– Memory will improve. Substances contained in nuts, not only increase efficiency, but also give a charge of vivacity.
– Increase immunity. A large amount of vitamins and trace elements has a positive effect on the body’s ability to resist bacteria and viruses. Even a small amount of nuts is a prevention of ARVI and similar diseases.
– Normalized intestinal micro flora. Walnuts relieve constipation, improve the bowels.
– The cardiovascular system will improve. Walls of vessels are strengthened. Also, the substances that make up walnuts help the body get rid of sclerotic and cholesterol plaques. In addition, walnuts improve health with anemia, as they contain a lot of iron and zinc.
Well, a nice bonus – increasing potency. And although this is not proven by medicine, since ancient times, people have noted that the inclusion of walnuts in the diet has a positive effect on male power.
You will not believe it, but hazelnuts or, as it is also called, hazelnut, grows on a shrub of the Hazel family, which is a close relative of Birch. That is, it is not some kind of exotic plant, but quite a familiar tree. Hazelnuts are cultivated worldwide, so for the price it is as affordable as a walnut. The nut contains unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B6, B9 and PP, minerals such as potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, fluorine, and so on. Also in the composition there are antioxidants, more than a dozen amino acids, fiber and other useful substances. Hazelnuts are useful as follows:
– Improves the cardiovascular system. Hazelnut removes excess cholesterol, increases hemoglobin, improves vascular elasticity. Like walnuts, hazelnuts are useful for anemia.
– Helps to fight kidney stones. Substances contained in hazelnuts help the body dissolve kidney stones.
– Helps cope with stress. Inclusion in the diet of hazelnuts will help with chronic fatigue, reduce the effect of stress on the body.
– Restorative properties. Appears cheerfulness, improves well-being.
Hazelnut has other beneficial properties. By the way, like a walnut, hazelnuts increase the potency and, moreover, increase the reproductive function.
Pine nut is not a nut at all, but cedar pine seeds. The composition of pine nuts are saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Pine nuts also contain essential amino acids; trace elements such as copper, manganese, iodine, calcium, phosphorus, and so on; vitamins A, E and others. In addition, pine nuts are rich in protein, which is two times more than in meat. Pine nuts have the following benefits:
– Improve the composition of blood. Substances that are part of pine nuts, cleanse the blood of harmful toxins.
– Strengthen the immune system. Vitamins and minerals contained in pine nuts provide invaluable help to the body.
– Calm down. Pine nuts have a calming effect, reduce the effects of neurosis and stress on the body.
– Improve eyesight and hearing. The use of pine nuts will allow longer maintain clarity of vision and sharpness of hearing.
– Improves the functioning of the thyroid gland. If you live far from the sea and do not have access to seafood, then pine nuts will be a worthy replacement, as they contain iodine.
– Strengthens bones and joints. If your work involves physical activity or you play sports, then use pine nuts in your diet to reduce the risk of injury.
This is only a small part of the benefits that pine nuts carry. In addition, pine nuts are a nutritious food that makes it easy to satisfy hunger and replenish the supply of substances needed by the body. Like the previous two types of nuts, pine nuts increase the potency. In general, eat more nuts, and even in 100 years there will be legends about you.
Almond, if we talk about edible, is made from a sweet look, whereas for making butter, a bitter look is used. Almonds contain large amounts of fats and proteins, as well as vitamins B, E, various acids, substances such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, fluorine, phosphorus, and so on. This is one of the richest species of nuts, and daily consumption will help you avoid many diseases. Almond is useful as follows:
– Soothes. The use of almonds helps strengthen the nervous system, reduces the effects of stress on the body, improves sleep.
– Improves brain function. Increases memory and concentration.
– Improves eyesight. Substances that make up the almond, are the prevention of myopia.
– Normalizes the gastrointestinal tract. Almonds not only reduce the acidity of the stomach, thereby reducing the likelihood of gastric and duodenal ulcers, but also has a choleretic effect.
– Helps with anemia. Iron, which is part of the almond, increases hemoglobin levels.
By the way, for those who love strong drinks, it will be nice to know that almonds help to eliminate harmful substances during hangovers. But it is better to use almonds instead of alcohol, and not after it. But what about the potency? Do not worry, almonds also has a positive effect on the male body, helps to increase testosterone levels, and arginine, which is part of the nut, increases libido.
Pistachios are not only a tasty snack for beer, but also very healthy nuts. The composition of pistachios is very high in fat – 50 grams per 100 grams of product, 20 grams of protein and 7 grams of carbohydrate. Due to the large amount of mono- and polyunsaturated fats and proteins, pistachios are useful for people whose work involves exercise, as well as athletes. In addition, a large amount of fat contributes to the normal functioning of the brain, so pistachios are useful for people engaged in hard mental work every day. Pistachios also contain a large amount of vitamins such as A, B, C, E, and PP. The composition of pistachios contains trace elements such as phosphorus, manganese, copper, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and so on. Pistachios have the following beneficial properties:
– Increase immunity. They improve the general condition of the body and its ability to fight diseases.
– Strengthen the cardiovascular system. Substances that make up pistachios help to strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
– Improve the function of the liver. Inclusion in the diet of pistachios restores the liver, cleans the bile ducts.
– Remove toxins. The antioxidants contained in pistachios remove harmful substances from the body.
– Reduce fatigue and nervous tension. The use of pistachios allows you to restore the body after overwork, relax and get rid of stress.
– Improve eyesight. Pistachios help improve visual acuity.
Well, as without improving potency. The use of pistachios not only improves potency, but is also indicated with the onset of impotence. A few nuts a day also increase reproductive function.
What conclusion can be drawn from all this? Nuts are just a storehouse of vitamins and trace elements. They improve immunity, increase the general condition of the body, prevent premature aging. In general, almost a panacea for everything. But remember that this is just a dietary supplement, not a basic treatment. And do not forget that everything needs measure. Note that we described the beneficial properties of raw nuts – those that have not been heat treated.