Tea lovers understand that the most complete revealing of the whole taste of this drink can only be a tea ceremony. But it often happens that they pick up the right dishes, all the necessary accessories, buy their favorite sort of raw materials by weight and get something like a drink from a bag with an unnatural aroma and a suspicious color of tea leaves. And everything seems to be true, even you observe the necessary temperature regimes and time, but the taste remains mediocre. The explanation is simple: low-quality main ingredient – it was not tea that was brewed. Yes, this is the problem: many consider any leaf tea a priori to be a high-quality product, which, of course, is not at all the case.
It is possible to find good tea in our country, but it is not easy to do, because there are a lot of counterfeit and low-grade products on the shelves, which is disguised as “elite”. As a result, a person is disappointed in leaf tea and continues to drink packaged, considering due to unsuccessful experience that they are not particularly different in taste. Let’s dispel this error. This high-quality tea has a rich, rich taste; each variety has its own aromas of completely different shades. Together with the manufacturer of Chinese elite tea Eternity Group, we figured out why expensive tea raw materials are worth their money.
The main differences of good leaf tea from poor quality
Appearance is the first and one of the most important parameters, which allows you to determine the quality of tea in front of you or dust from production residues. These professional tea manufacturers never allow the availability of mechanized labor on plantations. Tea is collected exclusively by hand and processed in such a way as to maintain the ideal form of leaflets and buds. Tea leaves, after proper processing, have a solid uniform structure and approximately the same size. In China, for example, the shape of the raw material is extremely important for determining its quality. Broken sheets and dust indicate that tea was either packaged from poor quality raw materials, or was improperly transported.
As for the smell, the tea should emanate a pleasant soft aroma. If you feel a burning smell (not counting several varieties), a smell of mold or any other than the soft aroma of greenery, then this is obviously a fake, which was also incorrectly stored. Drinking this is not only unpleasant, but also unsafe for health. Proper storage is another parameter that distinguishes quality tea from poor quality. Tea cannot simply lie in a paper, plastic or iron container. According to the rules, it should be stored in at least two packages: the outer one will be a dense package of paper, tin or other material, and the inner one – foil or specialized material.
This applies to unroasted tea. If we talk about the already brewed, then distinguish the quality is not more difficult:
1. Color. Remember that the color of black tea should be red-brown or red. Not black, not gray, not any more, but only like this. Green tea should have a yellow, yellow green or light green color. Darker shades indicate that you have slipped a substandard product (or perhaps you have purchased a 20-year-old Puer, true, if for the same price as regular tea, then we have bad news). To check if there is a dye in the tea, just dip it in cold water. If tea dyes water, then before you painted raw materials.
2. Taste. Quite a subjective criterion, in general, does not determine the quality of tea. But the view is mistaken that tea should be bitter. That is why our compatriots are accustomed to pour sugar in spoons in order to kill its bitterness. Properly brewed tea will have a mild taste with a slight bitterness. Also, it will be tart and viscous, of course, if we are talking about real Chinese tea. It lacks the bitterness of the leaves of the Assam variety, so familiar to us all because of the widespread Indian tea.
3. Aroma. It is laid in the selection of varieties of tea tree, its place of growth and the collected buds with leaves. Any foreign odors indicate the presence of additives – both artificial and natural (tea junk, mold and many other things that should not be in raw materials).
Features of tea Eternity Group
Everything described above is the parameters that must be met by high-quality tea. But Shabbat tea (the first line of tea, which was made kosher to ascertain the quality of raw materials) has its own advantages:
1. High standards and certification. The company monitors each stage of production, so the first line of high-end tea received a kosher certificate, which excludes not only low quality of the product or factory defects, but even some minor flaws. In this tea you will not find foreign objects, twigs, bugs and low-quality tea leaves. It is very difficult to get a kosher certificate, because, unlike ordinary tea, which is sufficient to comply with an imperfect GOST, a kosher person needs to get the approval of a special commission, in which people sit very strictly regarding the quality of products and their safety.
2. Great taste. Tea is produced at a special tea institute in the Chinese province of Yunnan. This is an ecologically clean place at an altitude of 2 thousand meters above sea level. Due to growing in such a place, tea acquires a unique taste and aroma.
3. Luxury goods. Elite tea is not due to brand or expensive packaging (although it is difficult to deny that the appearance of Shabbat tea is impressive), but due to the fact that its production uses truly high-quality and expensive raw materials, hand-made and created by tea masters, inherited who took over the experience of centuries and devoted their entire lives to making the perfect tea. Tea does not use flavors, flavor enhancers and dyes.
4. High-quality packaging. This tea is stored in high-quality metal cases that preserve the taste and aroma of the leaves. But this is only the outer packaging, and the tea itself is packaged in specialized bags. By the way, tea is packaged and packaged directly in production, which allows preserving the original taste and quality of tea.